Friday, July 31, 2009

Attention: home owners looking to sell...

Attention!
All home owners who are searching for a great agent that will aggressively market their home; look no further! If I do say so my self, I'm a little bit of a Marketing Genius! ;)


I market my sellers homes via online and in Home Search Magazine (print advertising).
Here are just a few websites that my sellers homes are getting quality exposure on:

  • My personal website (www.Samantha-Jenkins.com)
  • My personal blog
  • MLS (multiple listing service) - this goes out to real estate agents and then feeds out to REIN, a public site that allows people to search for homes.
  • Trulia
  • Postlets
  • Frontdoor
  • Myspace
  • Backpage
  • Oodle
  • Kijiji
  • Facebook
  • Google Base
  • HotPads
  • Zillow
  • Craigslist
  • Myspace
  • Vast
  • Yahoo Real Estate
...just to name a few.

And, unlike most agents that use a digital camera to take marketing photos with, I have a professional wide angle lens camera to capture your homes best features and to make a virtual tour! I am super creative with a wide knowledge in marketing and will make your home stand out of the crowd! On top of everything else I will create a personal website exclusively for your home!

So what are you waiting for?! Call me today and let me sell your home!
757.513.8900

No comments:

Post a Comment