Monday, May 11, 2009

Introduction

Hi I'm Samantha Jenkins! I recently got married to my high school sweetheart, Christopher Jenkins; we live and work in Virginia Beach, Virginia. As my first post on my blog I thought I'd introduce a little about myself.

My first few years of life I grew up in a small town of North Carolina and eventually moved to Chesapeake, Virginia. This is where I went to school and graduated high school and college. Shortly after graduating I became an instructor of massage therapy and went on to further my education for business and marketing. I later became a part of a mortgage company located in Newport News, Virginia and after working with several Real Estate Agents and seeing the other side, It wasn't long until I was going down the exciting path of Real Estate! I was recruited with Long and Foster as a Director of Marketing for one of their many branches. Soon thereafter I became a licensed Real Estate Agent. In March of 2009, I joined the family company, Native American Group Realty located in Virginia Beach, Virginia, as a Real Estate Agent serving all of Hampton Roads. I provide dedicated service to help individuals as well as families sell or find their home. I practice Real Estate abiding by all the fair housing laws and by creating a safe and comfortable home buying/selling experience.




Contact

757.513.8900
SamanthaJenkins87@gmail.com


Please Visit My Website:

www.Samantha-Jenkins.com





Real Estate Blogs Directory
- Directory of real estate blogs and blogs of industries affiliated with and
serving the real estate industry.

1 comment:

  1. HomeTryst.com
    Where You & Your Perfect Home Meet
    Is the new BuildingDC.com

    Development

    ReplyDelete